DEPUTY SHERIFF K9 OFFICER / PARAMEDIC / RESCUE TECH.
Retired U.S. Navy currently active duty Deputy Sheriff K9 Narcotics Officer and also active duty Paramedic with 24 years in EMS. I retired in 2010 as our counties Deputy Director of Emergency Management / SAR Coordinator as well as the counties Fire/Rescue Chief. I have over 20 years experience in SAR and Technical Rescue Operations. I currently volunteer my expertise as a SAR/Tech Rescue Consultant for On-Scene Operations within my county and across our region during complex SAR missions and technical rescue operations.
I utilize my drones to assist with SAR Missions as well as Law Enforcement Operations for my county and bordering counties via official mutual aid requests.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certified
- Confined Space Rescue Certified
- High Angle Rope Rescue Certified
- Inland Water Rescue Certified
- Police K9 Narcotics Certified
- Possess all NIMS Certifications
- State Certified Firefighter
- Swift Water Rescue Certified
- Technical Rescue Certified
- Vehicle Extrication Certified